This sauce/dressing is such a game changer! We love to use it on salads & bowls and also as a dipping sauce for summer rolls. It does use PB2 which I have never been a fan of but this recipe has me buying the bulk jar from Costco if you know what I’m sayin. This recipe does make about 2 cups of sauce so if you want less modify the portions below.
Reduced Fat Peanut Sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 1/3 cup low sodium tamari, coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or tahini
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup PB2 powder
- approx 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- approx 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- sriracha to taste (optional)
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender in the order listed. It’s strategic because if either the peanut butter or PB2 go in first they smear all over the blender and make a mess. Store in a jar in the refrigerator.