Look! I’m finally posting a new workout video! Big thanks to my IT department (boyfriend) for editing this and making Body of Sunshine a more radiant and bright place. 🙂
This workout consists of 10 exercises and a 1/4 mile run. Do each exercise as many times as possible in 30 seconds then take 10 seconds to rest before moving on to the next move. Do 3 rounds total then finish off with some abdominal work.
Remember-during the work period go AS HARD AS POSSIBLE! Challenge yourself and MODIFY, MODIFY, MODIFY to make the workout work for YOU. Here are the details:
Set interval timer for 10 rounds of 30 seconds work, 10 seconds rest.
Complete entire workout 3 times
1. Sumo squat with standing twist
2. Ab chopper
3. One leg jump up Right Leg
4. One leg jump up Left Leg
5. Dive bomber pushup, bring knee to opposite elbow (alternating sides)
6. Push up & hop feet up beside the hands (side to side)
7. Plank: bring opposite knee to elbow
8. Jump squat
9. Side lying v-ups Right Side
10. Side lying v-ups Left Side
Sprint/Run/Walk 1/4 mile (not shown in video)